YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
Protecting the privacy of your nonpublic personal information is a responsibility we take seriously. We have practices and procedures in place to protect the data we collect from our current and former customers. Please contact us if you have any additional questions concerning this Privacy Disclosure.
This is our privacy notice for our customers. When we use the words “you” and “your” we are referring to all of our current and former customers who have or had an account relationship with Peoples State Bank.
We, Our, Us – Refers to Peoples State Bank.
Nonpublic personal information – Refers to information collected as a result of providing a financial product or service to you. Nonpublic personal information does not include information that is available from public sources, such as telephone directories or government records.
Affiliate – A company we own or control, a company that owns or controls us, or a company that is owned or controlled by the same company that owns or controls us. Ownership does not mean complete ownership, but means owning enough to have control.
Nonaffiliated third party – A company that is not an affiliate of ours but with whom we may have a joint marketing agreement or other relationship.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applicationsor other forms,
- Information about your transactions with us,our affiliates, or others,
- Information we receive from a consumer - reporting agency.
SERVICE PROVIDERS AND JOINT MARKETERS
We may disclose the following information to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, assets, and income.
- Information about your transactions with us, or affiliates, or others, such as your account balance, payment history, parties to transactions, and credit card usage.
- Information we receive from a consumer - reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness and credit history.
We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.