Wausau, Wis. (June 5, 2018)Peoples State Bank unveiled a redesigned website at bankpeoples.com to make it easier to learn more about the bank’s financial solutions and services. The new site includes a mobile friendly, responsive design and easier site navigation.
The new website is full of ways to help customers find their potential. Key features include:
- New Look & Improved Navigation:A modern design that automatically adjusts to the screen size on smart phones and tablets with streamlined navigation to make things even easier to find and use.
- Financial Calculators:20 different calculators to help make informed decisions about finances with tools that help calculate a loan payment, plan for a savings goal and much more.
- PeoplesTalk Blog:A new resource to get financial tips ranging from buying a home to budgeting, business banking and identity protection.
- Rates: View the latest loan and deposit interest rates Peoples has to offer.
- Branch Locator:A new branch locator tool makes it easier for visitors to find the location closest to them.
“Customer feedback from our recent customer survey pointed to our need to improve the look and feel of our online product delivery,” said President & CEO Scott Cattanach of Peoples State Bank. “Rollout of our new website is the latest step to improve our customers’ experience with Peoples.”
Peoples State Bank also held a “Find Your Hidden Potential” contest in conjunction with the website launch to encourage visitors to find the hidden potential in their community. One grand prize winner won $250 and a matching donation to a local charity of their choice, and two runners-up won $100 and matching donations to their selected charities.
Peoples announced Vicki Langer as the grand prize winner from nearly 500 entries. She chose The Warehouse Art Center in Eagle River to receive a $250 donation for their great work serving as Eagle River’s artistic hub, providing quality education, programming, and events that explore all aspects of creativity for all ages.
Runner-up winners Jon Handrick and Ned Bandy helped make additional donations to The Women’s Community, Inc. serving survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault in Marathon County, and Oneida County Humane Society which provides a safe and warm facility to almost 800 pets a year.
Visit bankpeoples.com/hiddenpotential to learn more.
# # #
Peoples State Bank is a community bank headquartered in Wausau, Wisconsin, serving north central Wisconsin from nine full service banking locations in Marathon, Oneida and Vilas Counties, as well as commercial loan production offices in Milwaukee and Stevens Point, WI. Peoples provides financial services to business owners and individuals, as well as investment and retirement planning services through Peoples Wealth Management, a division of Peoples. Peoples was founded in 1962 and has total assets in excess of $845 million. PSB Holdings, Inc., the parent company of Peoples State Bank, trades its common stock under stock symbol PSBQ on the OTC Markets Exchange. Peoples is an Equal Housing Lender and Member FDIC. More information about Peoples can be found at www.bankpeoples.com.