See the potential of banking on the go! Mobile banking from Peoples is FREE*, fast, simple, secure, and allows you to keep up-to-date with your Peoples accounts from anywhere; the park, your favorite local cafe, or at work.
With Peoples Mobile you can:
- Check balances and transaction history
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- View alerts
- Deposit checks with Deposit Anywhere
Enroll now! It's free.
Peoples Mobile is a free service for our Online Banking customers.
- Click on Mobile Settings in Online Banking.
- Select the accounts you want access to on your mobile device and submit.
Peoples Mobile Banking Apps
NOW AVAILABLE! Deposit Anywhere
With Peoples Deposit Anywhere**, you can use your mobile device to securely deposit a check directly into your account.
Ready to get started?
If you're already enrolled in Peoples Mobile Banking and use our app, visit a bank representative or call 888.929.9902 to enable Deposit Anywhere.
Depositing a check is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Click on Deposits > Deposit a Check
- Take a picture of the front and back of the check, enter the check amount
and select your deposit account
Tap "Deposit" to upload your check information to the bank and you're DONE!
* There is no fee from Peoples State Bank. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Please contact your mobile service provider for more details.
** Peoples State Bank Deposit Anywhere is available for iPhone®, iPad® and Android™ Apps only. Please see your banker to determine eligibility for this service. Deposits are not immediately available for withdrawal and will be available as set forth in Peoples State Bank's Online Agreement. You can access the agreement by logging into Online Banking and clicking on Policies in the upper right hand corner.
- What if my phone is lost or stolen?
Report it immediately to your mobile service provider.
- What are the charges?
Peoples does not charge for Peoples Mobile. Your mobile service provider may charge you data costs for accessing Online Banking.
- What can I do with Peoples Mobile?
You can transfer money from one account to another, view your transactions, make a loan payment, and view account alerts.
- Is Peoples Mobile secure?
Peoples Mobile uses the same security as our Online Banking service. We are committed to keeping your online financial transactions both secure and confidential. The Bank uses the latest and strongest cryptographic standards such as SSL (Secure Socket Layer ‘128-bit encryption’), to protect the information being transferred over the Internet. Once you access Peoples Mobile, using your User ID and Password, a secure channel will be established between your mobile device and the Bank. As always, it is important that you keep your ID and password secure.
- When will I use my Login?
When you login to Online Banking. To access our Mobile Web site, just visit psbwi.mobi on your mobile device.
- What happens if I lose service while performing a transfer or payment?
Call 888.929.9902 to confirm that the transfer has gone through.
- I’m not enrolled in Online Banking. Can I still use Peoples Mobile?
You must enroll in Online Banking at www.bankpeoples.com to activate mobile banking.
- What are the cutoff times for transfers?
Cutoff time is at 4pm CST for all transfers.
- What if I get locked out of mobile banking?
Call 888.929.9902 during normal business hours to have your account reset.
You will need Internet access on your wireless device to use all of the features of this service and your wireless service provider may charge a fee for its Web services. Please check with your wireless service provider for details on its fees and charges. If your wireless device does not have Internet access, you may use Mobile Banking’s text messaging feature to obtain information on your Peoples State Bank account. Peoples Mobile is for personal accounts only. To access your Peoples State Bank accounts using Mobile Banking, you must be enrolled in Peoples State Bank’s Online Banking.