Peoples Online Banking puts in control of your finances from the comfort of your home, office, or while on vacation whenever it's convenient.
manage your money
Up-to-date online bank account statements and detailed summaries of where, when and how you spend your money.
Online Banking is a convenient, safe and free way to receive your bank statements and review your accounts so you stay on top of what is happening with your accounts.
- Decrease the risk of mail fraud by receiving statements online
- Access your statements online anytime, anywhere
- Accumulate up to a year of statements
- Download statements into popular money management software
- Print or save statements to your computer
- View cancelled checks
- Use Online Statements for easy record-keeping, taxes and more
- 128 bit encryption protects your information from being intercepted over the Internet
- Receive account alerts via email
Online Financial Management Built In with MyFinance
Track every account, loan, investment, and bill from Peoples and beyond. Spot trends. Create budgets. Save more. Free with Peoples Online Banking.
move your money
With Online Banking, it's easy to move money between your accounts here at Peoples or between your Peoples accounts and your deposit accounts at other institutions. Our transfer service (FI to FI) offers both convenience and control in managing your money.
Online Banking transfers allow you to:
- Move money between your Peoples accounts
- Set up recurring transfers to build your savings
- Pay your mortgage or home equity by simply transferring funds from your checking or savings to your mortgage or home equity
The external transfer feature (FI to FI) lets you:
- Conveniently transfer money directly to your Peoples account from your accounts at other financial institutions
- Rely on a faster and more environmentally friendly alternative to paper checks
- Keep track of transfers online, in one location
pay your bills
When you have Online BillPay from Peoples, you'll have more freedom to enjoy life. Here's how Peoples Online BillPay gives you convenience, savings and security.
- Receive and pay your bills electronically, all in one place
- Make payments anywhere, anytime, even when you're traveling, even from your mobile device
- Schedule payments in advance and never worry about missing a bill or paying late fees
- Save money on checks, stamps and envelopes, save time with no trips to the post office
- Guard against identity theft from lost or stolen checkbooks and bills by receiving and paying bills online
- Email notifications to help you keep on top of your payments and due dates
- Automatic recurring payments for bills like your rent, mortgage or car payment let you set up a bill once and forget about it
- Funds are withdrawn from your account on the
date you choose, letting you hold on to your money for longer
- Vendors can easily be added to your list of payees using pre-filled information from our extensive database
- You can choose to send rush payments when needed (fees do apply)
- Pay bills from multiple checking accounts, and group your bills to help manage your payments and accounts
getting started, what you need:
- Your bank account number and most recent bank account statement from us
- Your Social Security Number or Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- The email address on file with us