personal online banking
Internet Banking Can Make Managing Your Money a Breeze.
Personal and Business Internet Banking:
Log on to your Peoples State Bank Internet Banking account and check out Services > Alerts. These helpful alerts can be sent to your personal e-mail address keeping you on top of your bank accounts. Here are a few useful alerts that can easily be turned on or off:
- When my balance is less than
- When my password has been changed
- When my account has been accessed
- When my statement is available.
-To find your on-line statements go to
Accounts > Statement > Account > Statement Date.
Make saving money and paying loans easy by setting up recurring account transfers and loanpayments. This can be done by going to Accounts > Transfer.
Make loan payments simple by establishing a recurring loan payment. You can select the loan payment type and the payment frequency.
- Transfers can be one-time or recurring
- For your convenience, all transfers are listed at the bottom of the Transfer screen.
- Recurring transfers listed here can be edited or deleted by clicking Date Scheduled.
An Easier Way to
Organize Your Personal Finances.
Peoples State Bank Internet Banking now offers Web Connect to download account information into Quicken®, the easiest way to organize your personal finances.
- No manual data entry - Once you are set up, you can download all transactions into Quicken® - instead of typing them in by hand.
- Automatically reconcile data - Web Connect data includes complete transaction and balance information to make categorization and account reconciliation easy.
- No duplicate transactions - Web Connect incorporates
a special transaction-matching algorithm that prevents the download of duplicate transactions.
- Easier to use - Web Connect files may be automatically opened by Quicken® directly from the Peoples State Bank web site, which eliminates searching for files that have
- Automatic account setup - Simply initiate a download to Quicken® from the Peoples State Bank Web site, and Quicken sets up your accounts for you - with your data already up to date.
What you need to get started:
- You must be enrolled for Peoples State Bank Internet Banking. Click here to enroll.
- If you are already enrolled, you will need your Peoples State Bank User ID and Password. With Web Connect, your User ID and Password are the same as the ones used to login to the Peoples State Bank Web site.
Note: To find PSB within Quicken® search for, “The Peoples State Bank – Wausau”
Once you have this information, you are ready to enable your accounts in Quicken®. For assistance, please see the Quicken Getting Started Guide.
If you have further questions about the Internet Banking System contact Customer Service at 715-842-2191 or 1-888-929-9902 or E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.