SBA 7A Loans
All businesses need capital to reach their potential. But small enterprises in Wisconsin and beyond don't always have the collateral or equity to qualify for conventional loans. Peoples State Bank offers government-backed Small Business Administration loans that provide the financing you need to start or buy a business, purchase equipment, cover other capital needs, or refinance debt.
- Loans up to $5 million with competitive interest rates
- 10-year terms on business acquisitions, equipment purchases, debt refinances, and mixed-use loans, including working capital
- 25-year terms on real estate loans
- No balloon payment - fully-amortizing loans
- Low-to-no down payment requirement
- Fees can be rolled into the loan amount
SBA 504 Loans
If your business has limited liquidity for a down payment, these SBA loans are ideal for obtaining the competitively priced capital you need to acquire real estate, build or renovate facilities, or purchase equipment.
- Business Loans from $350,000 to $10 million
- 7- to 10-year terms on equipment loans (10-year amortization)
- 10- to 25-year terms on real estate (25-year amortization)
- Lower down payment options - as low as 10% in most cases
- Additional funding for economic development is available through WBD Inc.
For More Information
- Deep knowledge of business lending and SBA guidelines
- Concierge service to close the loan efficiently
- Fast response and turnaround times
- Custom financial solutions - there is no "box" or one-size-fits-all approach
- Local decision-making
- Preferred Lender Status with SBA - underwriting and eligibility determination handled in-house in most cases