Feel more secure as you cut down on clutter
Simplify your life with eStatements. Instead of mailing you a monthly bank statement that could end up in a pile of papers on your desk, we'll provide you with your account information online. You can access it whenever you want, whether you're in Wisconsin or anywhere else, with our assurances that we've taken several steps to secure your personal data.
- An environmentally friendly way to receive bank statements
- Get your account information more quickly
- You'll receive an email notification when your statement is available online
- Because a login ID and password are needed, your personal information is safe
- Online statements are free
Did you know that it's actually more risky to receive monthly statements through the postal service? Identity thieves target mail in hopes of gaining access to personal and financial data. By receiving eStatements, you greatly reduce your risk.
Looking for your e-Statements? Follow these steps:
- Near the top of your dashboard, click on one of your accounts (green rectangle)
- Click on “Documents.”
- From the drop-down menu, choose the account for which you would like to see a statement. Please note: if you receive multiple statements on a combined statement, you’ll need to choose the lead account, which is usually a checking account.
- From the list of statements, click “View” next to the statement you would like to view.
- A PDF version of your statement will display. From here, you can download or print a copy of your statement.