Planning for the unexpected?
Just about every day, you hear something on the news about rising health care costs. You can't control whether you get sick or injured, but you can take steps to ensure you're not overwhelmed by medical bills. Customers in Wisconsin and beyond that have high-deductible medical insurance may qualify for a Peoples Health Savings Account.
- Build up a balance to cover a wide range of qualified medical expenses
- Access to money is as easy as writing a check or using a debit card
- Money not used can be carried over to the following year
- See your tax advisor or accountant for potential contribution deductibility
Give us a call, or visit one of our Wausau - Eastside, Wausau - Stewart Ave, Weston, Marathon, Rhinelander, Minocqua, Eagle River, Waukesha, West Allis, Rib Mountain, or Stevens Point, Wisconsin locations to open an account.
Our Health Savings Account includes these value-added services
- Monthly eStatements to monitor your balance
- Online banking to transfer money from checking or savings into an HSA
- Direct deposit to have some of your paycheck routed straight to your HSA